sunnuntaina, maaliskuuta 09, 2008

naisia..

Today it was women`s day.. What did I do? Send my girlfriend an e-card, went to IKEA and watched a movie and sveriges melodifestivalen . The e-card was the minimum I could do now, which made me a bit sad. IKEA-trip was fun, but the kids horrible. A tipp: avoid IKEA on saturday. Shopping in Belgium is full of strange things happening, like have to put your other shoppings in corner with the security guy while going to the shop.



But back to women.. There are some important women in my life right now and they have an huge impact on my life and my way of thinking either though they do not always know it. My sister is has always been a very sensitive person, but at the same time very strong. She is not afraid to talk or show her emotions and feelings, what is I think a good thing. She is on her way becoming from once a careless youngster to a society caring young lady. She is the future of the youth in many places in the world. Just hope her love for life will not break her one day..



One woman is particually in my mind every day. Ella, my girlfriend, has influenced my way of thinking a lot. She is the more green, more red and more feminist conscious of me. She is almost too smart for me sometimes. Her dreams inspire me and she has been a good teacher understanding women. It goes without saying that I value the time with her and I hope we will have more time together soon and for long.



My mother is a great woman too. I have not heard her complaining much despite of her hard life. She is always behind education, works too hard for her health and has always put the children before her dreams. I just hope she will get rewarded for her hard work soon in her life.



Finally comes my grandmom. She is 97 now and not well at all. In the matter of fact she is in the hospital and we do not know yet what becomes of her. Still,lying in her bed with pain, she discusses about the situation in Serbia and the crisis in Kosovo!! She has had so far a great life and she got nine kids. Respect is all I can say.



Well, there are a lot women more who have a special place in my life and heart. And I am happy I get a long with them so well. Still, there are so many women in trouble in the World. If you ask why do we have a day for women it is specially to honor and remember those women who suffer and need help.

Ei kommentteja: