sunnuntaina, heinäkuuta 13, 2008

And we say goodbye!


Soon it is over, my trip to Brussels. I wonder why, but I just wanna leave now. Maybe it is because I know I have a nice girl waiting and plenty of things to come. Maybe it is because it was so nice here and I need to be apart from it a while and just reflect. Or I am just tired of saying goodbye every day.


I have plenty of stuff left undone which stresses me a bit. It is hard to enjoy the last days when all these things cross your mind. In the post-modern World goodbye almost come an every day task, when you are travelling and jumping all the time. In the end you just flow without a feeling for time.
Hope you all who just flow still find the time for resting, relaxing and enjoy or seek for love.
And here some advice. Wear sunscreen.

Ei kommentteja: